• Tri-mode connectivity with dual-wireless 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® LE, plus wired USB
• Specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate
• Optimized for FPS games, ergonomic design is based on input from esports pros
• ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket to vary click force and extend the lifespan of the mouse
• ROG Micro Switches for consistent click force and 70-million-click lifespan
• Honeycomb inner structure results in a lightweight 79 gram design
• Up to 78 hours of battery life, or 56 hours with RGB lighting on
• Wired fast-charging feature provides up to 12 hours of play time on a 15-minute charge
• Premium PBT polymer L/R buttons with a durable matte finish
• Swappable side buttons to suit any play style and provide customization options
• ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet for a swift and smooth glide
• DPI On-The-Scroll for effortless accuracy adjustments
• Exclusive Armoury Crate software for easy and intuitive configuration
ROG Keris Wireless can be connected in one of three ways — via ultrafast 2.4 GHz, energy-efficient Bluetooth® LE, or wired USB. Use 2.4 GHz wireless for gaming, and switch to Bluetooth LE for daily tasks.
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Keris Wireless is an optical sensor that’s been specially-tuned by ROG, giving you unerring accuracy and precision to take down the competition.
ROG enlisted the help of professional gamers when designing Keris Wireless, using their feedback to create a gaming mouse with exceptional ergonomics. The resulting fine-tuned curves are a perfect fit for any hand, making it the ideal mouse for marathon gaming.
ROG MICRO SWITCH
Keris Wireless features the new ROG Micro Switch with 70-million-click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction to improve durability and extend life. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation within +/- 5 gram-force for a consistent click feel.
EXCLUSIVE PUSH-FIT SWITCH SOCKET
Exclusive push-fit switch sockets make it easy to hot swap new switches — so you can tailor operating force and feedback to preference, or replace worn or broken switches to extend lifespan.
LIGHTWEIGHT INTERNAL STRUCTURE
An internal honeycomb-like structure provides structural support while keeping weight down to just 79 grams.
PBT L/R BUTTONS
The left and right PBT buttons have a durable nonslip surface that resists wear or shine, ensuring a consistent feel.