The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
*For illustration only
An all-aluminum shroud adds robust protection to TUF Gaming graphics cards and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
IT’S COOLER OUT BACK
The underside of the card reveals a host of improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. Beneath the GPU, a bracket provides consistent mounting pressure between the die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
The top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, two 8-pin connectors are present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
CHOOSE COLORSELECT MODE
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- Stainless Steel I/O Port Bracke
ASUS, Graphic Card, PC Addons
Asus TUF Gaming Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti OC 12GB GDDR6X
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitorsand other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.