NVIDIA QUADRO P620
REALIZING DEMANDING VISUAL COMPUTING WORKFLOW PERFORMANCE.
The NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 combines a 512 CUDA core NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver amazing performance for a range of professional workflows. 2GB of ultra-fast GPU memory enables the creation of complex 2D and 3D models and a flexible single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for four 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you an expansive visual workspace to view your creations in stunning detail.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
CUDA Cores 512 Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance 1.386 TFLOPS GPU Memory 2 GB GDDR5 Memory Interface 128-bit Memory Bandwidth 80 GB/s System Interface PCI Express 3.0 x16 Display Connectors mDP 1.4 (4)
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Support for up to four 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- NVIDIA Quadro P620 supports displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Combine multiple P620 cards for massive visual workspaces.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
- Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P620 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in real time with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.