Wacom KP-501e Pen
Wacom Grip Pen is equipped with a waisted rubberized grip area, reducing gripping power by up to 40%, relieving stress on the hand and wrist and alleviating writing fatigue. Optimum weight, perfect balance and tilt recognition make it the most natural freehand tool designed for extensive use – a must have for professional users. Wacom Grip Pen features two customisable side-switches and a pressure-sensitive eraser.
– It is the professional freehand tool and the standard pen for the Intuos4. The Grip Pen is equipped with a waisted rubberised grip area that reduces gripping power by up to 40%, relieving stress and alleviating writing fatigue.
– It enables you to work even more ergonomically. The optimum weight, the perfect balance and its tilt sensitivity making it the most natural freehand tool designed for extensive use. It is the must have for professional users.
– The Grip Pen is equipped with two customisable side-switches and a pressure-sensitive eraser. It includes replacement nibs (e.g. a stroke nib, a flex nib and three felt nibs). This means, you are getting four different pens in one!
– The Grip Pen is equipped with the double Side Switch and the pressure-sensitive Eraser. It includes replaceable pen nibs as well as a stroke nib, a flex nib and three felt nibs. This means, you are getting four different pens in one!
Battery-free, cordless, and outfitted with an ergonomic, rubberized grip, the Wacom Grip Pen is an all-purpose tool to be used with your Wacom tablet. A number of different features make this pen well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations. Two customizable buttons allow you to set right-click, left-click, double-click, as well as drag-and-drop functions to your liking. In addition, the pen is both tilt and pressure-sensitive, so that you can capture very light or heavy pen strokes as if naturally writing or drawing. You have the option to adjust these sensitivities as well. At the pen’s lightest pressure sensitivity, it responds to as little as one gram of pressure and can register up to 2048 different levels of pressure.
Using the pen in a supported paint or photo program, these sensitivities come in handy for adjusting line weight, brush size, image opacity, or exposure. As a nice, added touch, an eraser crowns the top of the pen, so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along.
Well-suited to drawing, erasing, and mouse operations with your Wacom tablet
Pressure and tilt sensitivities provide you with the flexibility to adjust line weight, brush size, image opacity as well as image exposure (in a supported paint or photo program)
An eraser crowns the top of the pen so that you can digitally erase your work as you go along
The ergonomic, rubberized grip area and optimum weighting of the pen instil a natural, free-flowing feel for drawing or writing
The weighted stand is a convenient way to keep your pen, extra nibs, and nib extractor handily organized
Nib extractor is a quick, easy tool for changing-out nibs
Replacement nibs are thereafter your original nibs wear down from normal use
- Previous generation Intuos Pro (PTH451, PTH651, PTH851)
- Intuos5 (all models)
- Intuos4 (all models)
- Cintiq 21UX (DTK2100)
- Cintiq 24HD
- Cintiq 24HD touch
- Cintiq 22HD
- Cintiq 22HD touch
- Cintiq 13HD
- Cintiq Companion
- Cintiq Companion Hybrid