- New pen technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking.Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date, redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
- System Requirements :USB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac,Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode),Internet connection to download driver* and Software.
- Large size is a super-slim tablet design with a more compact footprint (16.8” x 11.2”) and larger active area than previous models (12.1” x 8.4”)
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Download the latest drivers on Wacom’s website for optimal experience
Directly digital, better than ever
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth (available Spring 2017), install drivers, and you’re ready to start work directly in the software of your choice. With the Wacom Pro Pen 2, you can sketch with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity (in supported software) on the tablet surface and see your creations brilliantly come to life on screen.
The Wacom Pro Pen 2 gives you Wacom’s most accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel. With 4x higher pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity than previous versions (in supported software), outstanding tilt recognition and virtually lag-free tracking, the Pro Pen 2 delivers the ultimate in creative control.
Intuos Pro features a super-slim tablet made of premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and glass fiber composite resin. Additionally, the included steel based Pen Stand houses interchangeable pen tips to give you the feel of your favorite traditional artist’s tools.
Wacom Intuos Pro comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models, with larger active area, giving you room to create, while taking up less space on your desk.
This tablet has eight application-specific ExpressKeys that you can program for your favorite keyboard shortcuts. And the Touch Ring provides intuitive control of canvas rotation, brush size, scrolling, and other functions.
Wacom’s Multi-Touch technology senses your fingers, so you can zoom, scroll and navigate around your art as simply as using your smartphone. Depending on how you like to work, you can turn multi-touch on or off with the switch on the side of the tablet.
With Wacom Intuos Pro you can create and refine your digital artwork on your computer without being hindered by cords or cables with included Bluetooth functionality (available Spring 2017). Or you can connect the tablet directly to your computer with the included USB cable.